Monday, November 2, 2009

fun time with my Duffy cousins

My cousins visiting the Darwin War Museum - look at their big feet!
I am not sayig 'cheese' again - no smiling from me......

I give all of my cousins big Lincoln hugs. I am wearing my crocodile shirt that Gemma bought me, it goes 'snap, snap, snap'.


Noah, Shae, Will, Grace and Tom - I helped Mummy take this photo.

breakfast swimming....

BOMBS AWAY!


Hello Family,
Its been great to have my Duffy cousins here. I was a bit shy for the first day and a bit out of sorts with everyone coming and going but by day two I woke up and said to Mummy "Where are the kids". Its pretty groovy waking up to a household of boys and Grace and Shae, we have had lots of fun together. The cousins love my pool, they swim first thing in the morning, then again
until lunchtime, then after lunchtime and then after dinner. They sure do love the water!

No comments: