Saturday, November 7, 2009

Boating on Darwin Harbour.

Tom on the pontoon on Darwin Harbour with the Tug Boats keeping an eye on things....
Noah driving the boat - with Backseat driver Bailey Rose.

Noah and Bailey on the wide open seas....

keeping a look-out for crocs.

Captain Georgia and Captain Sean.
Life at sea is fun - Will got to drive the boat and he was a really good driver.
Georgia and Bailey had a good time too. They cuddled up to Uncle Frank and told stories because there wasn't very many fish. In fact there were none....


A very comfortable pontoon - under shade, with toliets and a big BBQ.

Grace and Bailey loved watching the boats go by, they also had a drive of the boat and managed not to crash it!

Grandad was on hand to help tie sinkers and put bait on the hooks- thanks Grandad.

2 comments:

Trish said...

LJ - I just love your blog. I make sure I check it most days. Your stories are always interesting but I especially love seeing photos of lots of my favourite people!

Clairie said...

Looks like you are having a great time LJ catching up with Uncle Frank and all your cousins not to mention spending lots of time with Grandad and Grandma.

Hope you give them all hugs from me
xxx
Auntie Clairie