
Billy and I are playing nicely with our blocks. We are building towers that go 'higher and higher'.

I like playing with my cousin Billy - it is a lot of fun, we like to do the same sort of stuff.

Aunty Claire bought Billy some play-doh and she is letting me play as well. We make Mr Potato Head with our play-doh. I am loving this game but Mummy is a bit worrid about her floors!

Here is my Mr Potato Head, Mumy thought it was a Mrs Potato Head because of the long hair but I told Mummy that Mr Potato Head had spent time finding himself in Byron Bay and that his hair was an expression of his individualism. Mummy then wanted to know why his feet faced one way and his eyes the other. My Mother obviously knows nothing about art.

Billy and I had lots of fun playing with Aunty Claire.
No comments:
Post a Comment