
I took a present around for Princess Abbie and she had a present for me - yah, I love Xmas.

Princess Abbie got a doll with lots of chocolate lollies, she was a good firend because we shred the lollies....

This is my cow torch - it moos when it lights up. I love torches and I love cows - I love my cow torch.

High 5's

Princess Abbie and I had lots of fun playing at her house.

This is Shae and Alex with baby Darcy. He is growing up very quickly and is almost as long as Abbie!
1 comment:
Home at the shutters again LJ and I am so pleased to see you have been taking lots of photos to keep us up to date. Give my love to everyone up there. Great to see Baby Darcy is back home and looking well. LOL
Post a Comment