Sunday, January 10, 2010

Aunty Claire cooks dinner for many...

too many cosuins too count!
Aunty Claire gets all of the kids in line!!

Aunty Rose needs to feed bubby cousin Erin, she is not having snitzel like us.

The fireman are in the house!

All the teenagers at one table and some of us other kids...

loving Aunty Calires dinner....
and the Adults at the other table....
also loving Aunty Clkaires snitzel and salad dinner.

Me and Billy watched the CARS movie
It was fun but I can never sit still for long!
Uncle Mark talking to bubby Erin, she loves Uncle Mark almost as much as she loves me.

Cousin bubby Erin doing her daily pull-ups.

Daddy htought that was very funny so he had a go - Erin is very strong.

Celeste played cars with Billy and I.
Aunty Claire with bubby Erin x

This is my big cousin Sam, he is Billys brother. Sam lives in Alice Springs.

Bailey and I watching the TV.

My sisters Gemma and Shae with the photos that I took all by myself!

and this is the photo I took of Uncle Mark, I'm pretty good aren't I?

Aunty Claire and her big boy Sam

2 comments:

Gemma said...

Hello LJ, am having a wonderful time just catching up on your news. Great to see all the cousins together - my grandchildren!! - can I say they are wonderful...or is that boasting?? You seem to have had a lot of fun with Billy - wasn't it nice to get a visit from Sam too. All the girls look so lovely LJ. YOu are one lucky boy.

LOL Grandma Gem

Anonymous said...

Hi LJ,
Thanks for keeping your blog up to date...i don't say much but i take great pleasure in staying in touch with all your antics. I can't believe how big Sam has got!!! It must have been wonderful to have all those cousins together. How is Mum going with her training??? thinking of you all, A. Mon.