Finally Mummy had a day off today to spend with me. It was Lincoln and Mummy day and of course we went to Casuarina. Mummy rang Oma to see if she could come and have coffee, she said 'Yes' so we had a fabulous day shopping. I was very well behaved, I drank babycino (thanks Dante) with Oma and Mummy and ate my apricot bar. Then we went to lots of shops and I was very good in my pram for all of them! Mummy was very proud of me. She said "Thank you Lj for being so good today". I was just happy to spend the morning with Mummy and Oma (i have a new cuddly toy) , can't wait until we do it again.
Friday, September 5, 2008
shopping with Oma
Finally Mummy had a day off today to spend with me. It was Lincoln and Mummy day and of course we went to Casuarina. Mummy rang Oma to see if she could come and have coffee, she said 'Yes' so we had a fabulous day shopping. I was very well behaved, I drank babycino (thanks Dante) with Oma and Mummy and ate my apricot bar. Then we went to lots of shops and I was very good in my pram for all of them! Mummy was very proud of me. She said "Thank you Lj for being so good today". I was just happy to spend the morning with Mummy and Oma (i have a new cuddly toy) , can't wait until we do it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment