Hello Family,
Its a very busy day for us, I have got two birthday parties to go too, we are looking after Princess Abbie for an hour and then we are picking up Frank from the airport all in one day. Lots to do and Mummy says the day didn't start off to well. You know, I wasn't trying to be difficult but I thought Mummy heard me when I told her that I had the keys. It wasn't my fault that I had taken them outside to start my lion. When Daddy puts the keys in his truck it makes a big BROOM sound, Mummys car makes a little broom sound so I was hoping that my lion might make a broom sound too. Unfortunetly it didnt work and Mummy was very cross when the keys she had been spent the last 30 minutes looking for were in my hands. So then we went to Casuarina Shopping Centre where we met Shae-Rosie. My favourite sister Shae works at the cinemas and she came in early so we coudl have lunch together, so it turned into a good day after all, even for Mummy x

2 comments:
Ha Ha that is so funny LJ.
Next time you will need to take the mobile with you as well....
So far I have managed to keep both from Billy's prying little hands but he has made a few calls unknowingly on our home phone.
You look all dressed up in your denim shorts - great photos!
Oooo Waaaaa LJ - not a good idea to get your mum cross.
Post a Comment