Hello Family,
Mummy and I went to visit Aunty Rose on the weekend. I had my first chocolate chip cookie which was yummy but it was very messy and neither Aunty Rose or I liked the messy fnger part. We took Aunty Roses birthday present around ("better late then never LJ"), and we had a look at her new fence. Uncle Mark has flown away to Melbourne to bring it back but Mummy showed me the photos. Aunty Rosie said I can have a ride when it gets here but my cousins have to go first :(

4 comments:
Good photos LJ - especially the last photo of you and aunty Rosie. What did you mean that Matt flew to Melbourne to pick up a new fence and you were going to ride it when it arrived??
YEAH i think mum meant their new car..
hehehe
Gem B
xx
Sorry - we were looking at the new fence and photos of the new car!!!
Oh LJ, you really are a silly duffer! Fancing talking about a fence from Melbourne. Had a text today from Aunty Rosie to tell me she loves her new car. You better get over there for a ride quick before it wears out. Then you will only have the fence to look at!!
LOL from Hanoi - we are really slumming it here, french wine, croissants, swedish massage....
Grandma Gem
Post a Comment