Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Every Prince needs a tuk-tuk (dhook dhook)




Hello Family,
Look Aunty Mam, Daddy bought me a tuk-tuk. Well, thats what Mummy called it, Daddy said it is really a kiddy carrier. Whatever you call it I love it. As soon as Daddy took it out of the car I knew that this was another toy that I was going to love and that they were going to have to push me around. Daddy put my trailer on the ground and I climbed straight in and pointed at Daddy to take me for a ride. All that pointing and grunting must have worked because Daddy then pulled me around the garden while Mummy cried with laughter. Daddy then got the bike out, hitched up the trailer and took me for a ride. Seriously folks, I am loving this ride! The girls are planning a 'pimp my ride' makeover which is pretty cool. I am just waiting on my new bike helmet then my parents, my sisters and I are going to ride. There is room for two - I am hoping to pick Princess Abbie up soon! And Dante and Billy, I hope to see you here soon to come for a spin with me!

6 comments:

Clairie said...

Oh that is wonderful LJ!

What fun you are going to have going out in that every day!

Billy has a seat on the back of my bike...but no where near as fun as a carrier with so much space. That is like your own car!!

Can't wait to throw Bill in with you and see what trouble you both get up to.

xx
Aunty Clairie

Gemma said...

Oh LJ what a wonderful carriage! Is there room for Grandma Gem in it too?? I would love to come for a drive in it with you. You might need all the family pulling though!

See you soon, off to Vietnam on Sunday.

Grandma Gem

Anonymous said...

LJ
you look so good in that, cangt wait to see you again.
it has stopped raining here which is good.
tell mum you miss me and have to come see me
Love Aunty trina

Anonymous said...

That's very funny. I wonder where your daddy got it from :)

Aunty Mam

Trish said...

Fabulous LJ. We have to leave our RV over here in America in less than a week. I might need something like that at home...Sha xx

Anonymous said...

How exciting..I'm with grandam gem and want to come too. You are so smiley!! It is great to be able to watch you growing up... and to see all of your big sisters!! Luv A. Monica