Sunday, September 14, 2008

A full moon and a 1 yr old...





Hello Family,
I love camping, its very good fun but Mummy and Daddy aren't too cheery this morning. Its not really my fault, I sleep in an air conditioned, dark room with my ghost light (thanks Aunty Ally) in a confined space (cot). Suddenly we are out camping and I am going to bed in a tent with a big bed (no bars) and it's a full moon. I heard Mummy tell Daddy at 3am this morning that she was sick and tired of chasing me around the tent and that it was his turn. Funny enough, I went to sleep curled up next to Daddy! It got light very early and the birds started chirping around 6am, of course I got my family up to share the joy. Daddy grumbled and got me a bottle and I went back to sleep with Mummy. I made Daddy come back to bed so I could have a little rest while Mummy started packing. I'm feelign great today...why is everyone so grumpy?

No comments: