Hello Family,
Mummy has come back from her busy week away and all of her travelling. I was really happy to see her and have been following he about the house everywhere! Mummy said that Daddy, Nanny and my sisters did a really good job looking after me, she was very pleased. I go to Nanny's for one day a week, its much better than creche and I dont cry when I go to Nanny, I still cry when Mummy or Daddy drop me off to creche. I sometimes go to Nannies for a couple of hours when Daddy has me for the day, I love it at Nannys. Today I am helping Mummy in the garden, she is watering all of the plants, I am pushing my lion into the garden and then calling out to Mummy to come and get me out. I think this is a fun game but Mummy is frowning!

No comments:
Post a Comment