Hello Family,
Hayes and Deb dropped Abbie off to our house for a playdate on Sunday. We had a great time, our favourite toy was my Wiggles piano, Abbie and I both played it and danced around the lounge room, Mummy said we were very entertaining. Abbie loved playing the piano although she didn't dance as much as I did. We played with the musical giraffe and ate lots of biscuits, it was great fun to mash them in the carpet but Mummy wasn't very happy. Luckily Aunty Amanda, Uncle Wes and Asha came over to my house so we didn't get in trouble. They brought Caityn with them to say hello to me. I said "Hello Caitlin, we miss you and Aunty Maria". Then I pushed Abbie around the back yard in the walker, first she loved it and then she hated it - WOMEN - who gets them?????

1 comment:
Oh LJ - I can't believe how grown up you look now that you are walking around! I think you might need to come back and visit us again soon - we miss you!
Post a Comment