Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!





Happy Fathers Day Daddy (and Grandad and Poppa),

I had to wait until Daddy came home from work to say Happy Fathers Day Daddy! I made Daddy a card at creche with my footprint on it. Angela from ABC said "Goodness Bridgette, he has bigger feet than the two year olds!". Daddy laughed when Mummy told him that story. I saved up all my pocketmoney and Mummy helped me buy Daddy a tent so that we can go camping. Angus, our puppy, bought Daddy a card and we gave him our cards and a coffee cup thats says 'I love my Daddy'. We have ordered the tent but it doesn't get here until Wednesday. Daddy was very happy and then Mummy cooked him a big breakfast - bacon, eggs, mushrooms and fried tomatoes, all of Daddys favourites. We are off to the markets now to have a look around. Mummy has to go to Katherine today for work, she won't get back until Tuesday night. I am going to be very sad but I think Mummy will be the saddest. At least I have my sisters and Daddy to play with. Happy Fathers Day Daddy and to you too Grandad and Poppa.

2 comments:

Trish said...

LJ - You may not believe this, but in that bottom photo of you with your dad, you look so much like a photo I saw years ago of your mum! From memory, she was wearing a dark blue dress. I hope Grandma Gem reads this and knows what I am talking about. Yes, I know you are a boy, but the resemblance is amazing! We are having nice weather here in Nashville.xx

Trish said...

PS - Your eyes are brown whereas your mums are blue, but still...I am sticking to my story!!