Hello Family,
Daddy, Mummy and I are going camping today. We are going to the Douglas Daly area to try out the new tent that I bought for Daddy for Fathers Day. I helped Daddy pack the car this morning and Mummy organised all of the food and now we are off on an overnight adventure!

4 comments:
What a fabulous camping adventure you have had LJ. No wonder you slept after all that! Our adventure over here consists of dodging the hurricanes - have you played that game?
Wow I miss the Territory and seeing/hearing your stories and pictures LJ makes me very homesick.
Sounds like you all had a great adventure. Lucky it wasn't for more than one night or you may have had to have a glass of wine to get all snoozy heh heh
Sounds like you are very active and are eating well. Can't wait to see how big you are when we next make our way up to Darwin.
xxx
Aunty Clairie
Hi LJ,
It looks like you have all had so much fun. You have such a beautiful smile..and use it regularly!!! I feel like Aunty Claire, I wish we had been able to join you on your adventure. We will have start saving our pennies so we can come and visit.....Dad's tent looks great...we could borrow that with some mattresses, coffee and no babies while you and daddy sleep under the stars...imagine how bright the full moon will be then!!! Love Aunty Mon.
Hey little brother,,
I wish I could have come..
Sorry I was working and I just got back from my school camp, :)
missing you..
xoXox
your Favourite sister Shae-Rose
Post a Comment