Saturday, May 24, 2008

You should go to work more often Mummy xx




Hello Family,

Mummy went to work for two days last week and I got to stay at home with my Dad. We went to the dump which was pretty fun and then we went to Bunnings. I got to work in the shed with Daddy working on his bullbar. And the best part was sitting down and watching Monster Trucks with Daddy. Mummy never wants to watch Monster Trucks but Daddy got my Tonka Truck out and after watching Monster Trucks we played Monster Trucks! We had a great time and I wasn't grumpy at all. All the same I was happy to see Mummy when she got home.

1 comment:

Clairie said...

Monster Trucks! Bunnings! The Dump!!

Uncle Al is very jealous LJ...watch out he doesnt come up there and spend a few days with dad!!

Good to hear you were happy to see your mummy, makes it nice for her to come home to a smiley happy bub!