Hello Family,
I took my pram around to Abbies place so that we could go for a walk. I think Hayes needs to cut the grass because I couldn't push it very far....maybe in a year or two! Abbie is crawling now, we are still good friends and I can't wait until we go to creche together. She is really good at sitting up, Mummy says soon we will be running around together fighting over toys.
Mummy has to go to work tomorrow for a couple of days, I am staying home with Daddy. Daddy said that Mummy will be sadder then I will be :( Mummy said that I could be as naughty as I like for Daddy but I will probably be on my best behaviour.

2 comments:
LJ be very good for your mummy tomorrow. ie. give her lots of kisses and cuddles when she comes home. Tomorrow is a very big day for you all - best of luck and just remember all three of you HAVE FUN.
LJ please also remember - the poos are for Daddy....kisses and hugs for mummy.
The worst thing Billy ever did to me was be good all day and then do his pooý nappies just as soon as I got him home...I mean seriously do you kids really time these things for the worst possible moment???
Hope you all have a good day for Mummy's first day back at work. It will be exciting for all of you. Sometimes Grandma really misses her work = most of the time I am so delighted to be away from it all = especially as it gives me time to watch my little grandsons grown up on line!!
LOL LJ an all up there
Grandma Gem
Post a Comment