Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Blues Blues Blues!!





Hello Family! Hello Aunty Trina!

GO THE BLUES!!! Mummy let me wear my precious blues jernsey (thanks Aunty Claire and Uncle Allan) to the park, at dinner, in the car and I get to wear it all night. I am so excited. Silly Daddy likes the cane toads (like Grandad) but me and Mummy love the Blues. I know that Aunty Trina will we watching the game in Auckland in her blues clothes, we are with her in spirit and Mummy says in txt messaging. Uncle David has been sending us messages all day. Mummy says "Lj, you know the blues are best but we still love Uncle David, for all his maroon faults". Mummy laughs because we would have to disown half our family if we didn't like Queenslanders xx

3 comments:

ACTing Like A Mama said...

Oh LJ I am glad you didn't run away with princess abbie for too long! You look very handsome in your blues outfit - Amazing the colour coordination you go to - even your high chair matches! I also like that someone has served you up a big glass of red wine to enjoy the game with!

Clairie said...

***NO COMMENT****

Lets just say this queenslander wont be letting her husband read this blog until you change into something more colourful...maybe a maroon outfit??

I still love you LJ even if you are a cockroach..xxxx
Aunty Clairie

Anonymous said...

Kia ora, sorry little mate took me a while to figure this out, wish you were here to watch origin and growl at the cane toads with me