Hello Family,
Mummy and Daddy took me around to Aunty Rosie and Uncle Marks new house in Nightcliff. They were very busy clearing out the garden with Uncle Marks parents. Georgia and Bailey were helping by throwing out all of the coconuts and little bushes. Mummy says "Its a lovely house Rosie, especially love the polished timber floorboards." Uncle Mark was busy planning all of the changes and improvements that he would make, first up is a big deck! Georgia and Bailey went swimming in the enormous pool and then splashed in the spa. They said "we love our new house LJ, when are you going to come and sleep over?".

2 comments:
Hello LJ and the Darwin mob,
Loved to see the photos of Rosie and Marks new home. I think I will have to come up - will you be able to take me there LJ??
You and I can have a swim in the pool?? You get around so much I will need to have a rest sometime - maybe Georgia and Bayley will read me a story.
LOL
Grandma Gem
Looks great...can't wait to see some more photos of the house.
Love the shot of you and your Uncle Brian....that is a classic!!!
Post a Comment