Thursday, May 8, 2008

Bye Bye Shae





Hello Family,
Mummy says that I am really starting to grow up and take notice of the world around me. Yesterday when Mummmy got into her car and drove off, I knew that she was leaving me and I cried. Daddy wanted me to wave good-bye but I didn't I just cried. When Shae left this morning I quickly crawled outside and called out to her 'no Shae, stay here'. Shae said she had to go to school but she plays with me and I didn't want her to go. "Oh well" says Mummy, "at least Angus wants to play with you Lincoln."

2 comments:

Gemma said...

Hello LJ,

Loved you in your little blue stripes! Lucky you have your dog to play with. Soon you will be going to school and a day home alone with your dog will seem so wonderful!!
Missing you - love to all

grandma gem

Clairie said...

Catching up on blogs now that I am back in town!

So wonderful to see all the pics of you LJ and your sisters. I can't believe how you are crawling about the place. Billy is not even interested in moving off his butt...I think he will get bed sores soon.

don't pull angus tail!!!! I don't want to hear about him barking at you and making you cry...

Big loves
Aunty Claire