Today we had a fun family day. Firstly, Daddy and I let Mummy sleep in and we went visiting Nanny and Pop and Bunnings. Then we woke up sleepy head Mummy and got dressed and went to the Fun Bus. I met my friends Princess Abbie and Gabriel at the Fun Bus and we all played together - it was very good fun. Next up we went to Babes and Books class. Mummy thinks this might be our last class, she thinks I am old enough to go to Squirmers which is a little more interactive. I start my induction to creche next week, Mummy says I am a big boy now.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Fun day at the Fun Bus
Today we had a fun family day. Firstly, Daddy and I let Mummy sleep in and we went visiting Nanny and Pop and Bunnings. Then we woke up sleepy head Mummy and got dressed and went to the Fun Bus. I met my friends Princess Abbie and Gabriel at the Fun Bus and we all played together - it was very good fun. Next up we went to Babes and Books class. Mummy thinks this might be our last class, she thinks I am old enough to go to Squirmers which is a little more interactive. I start my induction to creche next week, Mummy says I am a big boy now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment