Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sesame Street and the Elmo Chair.


Hello Family,
Mummy lets me watch Sesame Street in the morning and I can sit up straight in my Elmo chair to watch it. I know how to make my chair shake and giggle, Mummy says I laugh and shake more then the chair! I love Elmo and I like all the singing and music. Daddy thinks I am going to like the Wiggles when I am older, I think he is right! Mummy and Daddy are getting my room ready, I will move in there maybe next week. I'm still not sleeping through the night so they expect it to be a terrible week when we make the big move.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, he looks so big in those pics!!

xx

gem

Anonymous said...

What room is LJ's?

Anonymous said...

you like neat mate, hope your new room is sky blue

Gemma said...

LJ, fancy having your own room. Your mother had to leave home to get her own room! You porbably need one to keep all your toys in! Love your elmo chair - you look a bit like your big sisters in some of these last photos. Hope to see you soon

LOL

grandma Gem

Clairie said...

How cute are you>>>>> !!!!

Love the chair...I was going to get one at Christmas when they were on sale but didnt. I am sure they will be back in the shops on sale in time for Chrissy this year.

Do you have a bottle in the night LJ or do you just have a cuddle and go back to sleep?

You seem so much older than Billy who is sitting up but no doing anything else. I think his big belly is a hindrance :)

Love you lots
Aunty Claire