Saturday, May 3, 2008

Saturdays are great.



Hello Family,

The Dry has begun and we are experiencing beautiful, cool breezy weather. It is a little crisp in the morning and then gorgeous cool clear starry nights. Mummy says "Lj, why would you live anywhere else?". Now that the Wet has finished and the rain has stopped, I help Mummy in the garden every morning. I like to point out the places she has missed when she is watering, weeding or laying mulch. We also have a pigeon nesting in our yard so I watch the pigeon come and go and look at all the ta ta lizards that come to visit. The ta ta lizards wave to me and I can wave back now. On Saturdays like today, we go to the Parap Markets and then drop in and say hello to Nanny and Poppa. Saturdays are great.

1 comment:

ACTing Like A Mama said...

Oh LJ - When I see you on wheels and that close to the pool I need to shut my eyes! You must be very well behaved not to go straight for the water - I know thats where Dante would indeed head for - You must be kept very busy being the project manager in the garden!!