Hello Family,
Elton John played a concert in Darwin last night. The girls deserted Mummy and Daddy went to work so we didn't get to go BUT Daddy got posted to Marrara Stadium right next door to the concert. So...Mummy and Angela packed red wine, cheese, biscuits and an antipasta platter and got to hear the concert after all! I played with Detroit, Shelby just slept - Mummy and Angela both said she was a very good girl. Detroit and I had crawling races, I just want to walk now. The next morning Mummy and Daddy took Shae and I to the casino to meet their friends Gavin and Jackie and their kids for breakfast. It was yummy and I was very well behaved. Yes, Aunty Claire - I love bacon and eggs.

3 comments:
I swear you have the most exciting life LJ!!!
Glad to hear you like your bacon and eggs....so do I. Hash browns are my favourite...I think Billy is going to like them too!
You are looking so much like your father LJ, great to see so many good photos of you and all your friends and good for mummy to tell us who they all are as well. Just in case we had forgot :)
Do you use your highchair much. I never see you in it anymore. Or do you eat out too often ha ha
Love Aunty Claire
Grandma loves seeing all the photos too! I just want to pick you up and give you a good squeeze!! I wonder how many days it will take until you smile at me?? Dante and Billy took two days!!
LOL
Grandma gem
hey lil man,
im sorry you had to listen to that!!
x
gem
Post a Comment