Friday, November 9, 2007

This is harder then it looks.




Hello Family,

The cricket season has just began and Australia have just declared against Sri Lanka. Now Mummy has to run around and pretend she has been doing housework all day rather then sitting on the lounge and watching cricket!! Mummy says "put you in your chair LJ and you can play with the butterfly and watch the cricket quietly", ha - she wishes! Did you see me grab the butterfly and the keys ? I have been practising for my coordination test which is on the 28th of November. I will be 4 months old and they will check a couple of things like reflexs, eye movement, grabbing objects and face recognition to make sure my development is going ok. Gosh - its hard work being a baby...

2 comments:

Clairie said...

How can your mother stand to watch the boring Cricket LJ???

That looks like a real comfy chair you are sitting in though so it can't be all that hard slog for you! Good to see you have plenty of stimulation. Poor old Billy has the trees out the window that he has to look at if he wants to see anything move ha ha

Lots of love
Aunty Claire

Anonymous said...

Hey LJ - Looks like you'e really comfy there!!

Can't say I get to watch the cricket, my mama is more into Dr Phil.

I get bored of sitting in my chair now, I really freak out mama and try squirm out of it - she now needs to strap me in everywhere! high chair, stroller, bouncer! Its a good thing those straps taste good when you are teething!

dante