Hello Family,
Once a month I go to Baby Clinic to make sure that my development is on track and to get my immunisations. I went today to get my 4 month needles - yuk. I cried, but not much and Mummy and Daddy were very proud of me. As you can see in the photos, I went to sleep straight after my needles. My weight is 6300kgs and I am now 63cms long. My birth length was 50cms so I am really growing. I passed all of my development tests and the nurse thinks that I am a very active boy (Mummy and Daddy just sighed and they agreed). Although my weight is ok, I didn't put on as much as last time, the nurse suggested I have formula once a day in the evening, she suggested a cup as Mummy said that I won't take a bottle - we will give it a go - stay tuned!

2 comments:
Wow four months goes by so fast LJ!
We went to the Baby Clinic yesterday for a checkup as well. Only ours was the ONE month one. You must be a very long skinny guy like my son Sam! Not a big hefalump like my son Billy!
hey LJ - way to go buddy - this week must of been the clinic week - I went for my six month check up and weighed in at a whopping 9 kilos! think you might be a lot taller than I am though LJ - I am only 67.5cm and i am a few months older than you - but i might squash you with my belly though! see you next week
Post a Comment