This is me and my Daddy taking the dogs for a run. We take them out bush for a run and a play every afternoon that Daddy isn't working nightshifts. This is Daddy and me time because my Mum is so over my cuteness by then!! When I am older I am going to have my own dog, until then I get to play with Nannas dog Button because he is small like me.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Boys club.
This is me and my Daddy taking the dogs for a run. We take them out bush for a run and a play every afternoon that Daddy isn't working nightshifts. This is Daddy and me time because my Mum is so over my cuteness by then!! When I am older I am going to have my own dog, until then I get to play with Nannas dog Button because he is small like me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment