There are no sisters, cousins or visitors in the house tonight so Mummy and Daddy are just relaxing on the couch watching TV. They call it quality time but in my opinion its far too quite - bring on my sisters and bring back my cousins! We are a pretty busy family so when we sit down together and spend time watching TV, I am very well behaved. I can sit like this for hours, well maybe an hour tops! Some times Daddy falls asleep, some times I fall asleep - Mummy never falls asleep!
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Hanging out on the couch.
There are no sisters, cousins or visitors in the house tonight so Mummy and Daddy are just relaxing on the couch watching TV. They call it quality time but in my opinion its far too quite - bring on my sisters and bring back my cousins! We are a pretty busy family so when we sit down together and spend time watching TV, I am very well behaved. I can sit like this for hours, well maybe an hour tops! Some times Daddy falls asleep, some times I fall asleep - Mummy never falls asleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love how you are always smiling LJ. Can't wait for my little ray of sunshine (he's screaming at the moment) to be smiling....
Post a Comment