This is my cheeky monkey, he gets lots of kisses and a chewed nose from me! Lucky I have no teeth yet or cheeky monkey would be in real trouble... My favourite toys at the moment are cheeky monkey, fish and bouncer my toy dog.
what a wonderful life you lead. Loved the photos of you in the park. Keep away from the green frogs - lizards are all right!! Just joking, we need to look after all animals in the park. I am getting excited about seeing you again and enjoying that wonderful smile you have. Glad you liked the book and your big fish. Grandad was so pleased about that find!
My name is Lincoln Jed Crash Crowell and I am the son of Robert and Bridgette. I have 3 big sisters named Gemma, Celeste and Shae-Rose.I have dogs called Angus, Sabre and Johnny and I love to run around the house creating havoc. I love cars and Monster Trucks. When I am not off causing trouble you can find me updating my blog.
1 comment:
Hello LJ,
what a wonderful life you lead. Loved the photos of you in the park. Keep away from the green frogs - lizards are all right!! Just joking, we need to look after all animals in the park.
I am getting excited about seeing you again and enjoying that wonderful smile you have. Glad you liked the book and your big fish. Grandad was so pleased about that find!
See you soon,
Grandma Gem
Post a Comment