Hello family,
Mummy and Celeste are jumping around the place - laughing and dancing - you would think that we had won lotto but no...Aunty Claire has sent TWO episodes of House (we don't get it in Darwin) . Mummy calls House family time - we all have to sit together, be quiet and watch House in the air conditioning. Now that I am getting so big and noisy this is my chance to feed all I like so that I am quiet - thats why I am smiling....

1 comment:
You will be devastated to find out that SOMEONE deleted the most recent episode. I hadn't even watched it yet!!!! I saw the first 5 mins when Foreman walked in and House got upset when he was told by Cutty that he had to take him on again. Then I got called to bath my baby and I was happy as I had it recording.......then I saw the last 4 mins when House and Foreman were walking out the corridor laughing together. I have no idea what happened or what it meant....I am soooooo devastated. Even worse....LIFE was gone too.
I have password protected my DVD recorder.
At least there is some comfort that we BOTH miss out :))))))
Post a Comment