Saturday, November 3, 2007

Lj and Shae off to the markets


Hello Family,

Here is my favourite sister Shae-Rose and I getting ready to go to the markets. It has been raining all morning and the wet season is finally here! It has been hot and humid but today is a cool, overcast day. I love going to the markets - lots of smells and colourful food and people. Share-Rose always has poi-poa but Mummy loves lime juice and stuffed prawns. I just like being in my Baby Bjorn air carrier - thats fun!

3 comments:

Clairie said...

I love the lime juice and the Viet spring rolls :)))) have some for me.

Gemma said...

I think you should send the wet season down to Canberra. We did have two little showers of rain in the last week so we are very grateful for small mercies.
Love to see your smiling face LJ.

Grandma Gem

Gemma said...

Hey - you did send some rain!! we have had two good days of rain this week - wonderful. thanks LJ

LOL


Grandam Gem