Monday, November 19, 2007

Being a kid is very tiring!


Hello Family,
Our internet broke and we had to get a new modem! We are back on line now and I have lots to tell you. Guess what - I can roll over from my tummy to my back!! I have only just started but Mummy got an awful fright the first time. She went to pick me up out of my cradle at 3am in the morning, (I always sleep on my tummy) and she got a fright when she reached in and my little arms reached back!!!! That was two days ago and I have rolled every night since in my cradle but I haven't rolled on fishmat yet. Mummy says it is because I have all of these people at my beck and call that I don't have to do anything for myself but really I am saving it for a special occasion.

No comments: