Mummy makes me hold my own bottle now. If I am really tired or really hungry and grumpy she will help me but she says 'you're a big boy now Lj'. I love my bottle but I don't really like eating much. Mummy tries and tries but I only eat a little bit. At least I am eating three times a day - what more does she want???
Friday, March 7, 2008
sucking solo
Mummy makes me hold my own bottle now. If I am really tired or really hungry and grumpy she will help me but she says 'you're a big boy now Lj'. I love my bottle but I don't really like eating much. Mummy tries and tries but I only eat a little bit. At least I am eating three times a day - what more does she want???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are so grown up!!!!
even your hair is growing....
Post a Comment