Mummy and I went to Katherine for the Easter weekend to stay with Amanda, Wes and Asha. We had a great time - going out to dinner, doing an easter hunt in the morning, shopping and then swimming at the Katherine Hot Springs. Mummy said I was a very good traveller in the car, we sang along to all of the music - Mummy said I was louder then her. Mummy wouldn't let me eat any chocolate but Asha told me it was very yummy...
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Easter Sunday in Katherine
Mummy and I went to Katherine for the Easter weekend to stay with Amanda, Wes and Asha. We had a great time - going out to dinner, doing an easter hunt in the morning, shopping and then swimming at the Katherine Hot Springs. Mummy said I was a very good traveller in the car, we sang along to all of the music - Mummy said I was louder then her. Mummy wouldn't let me eat any chocolate but Asha told me it was very yummy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LJ - You are growing so much! I can't believe how big you are! Looks like you had a lovely easter break, even if you didn't get to eat any chocolate!!
Post a Comment