Sometimes, when I am crawling around the house I just have to stop and have a snooze. Mummy and Daddy are both so excited that I am finally (again) sleeping through the night but they only let me sleep 1 and a half hours for my morning and afternoon nap. I think I need more sleep than that so I often have a little nap when they are not looking....zzzzzz
Monday, March 3, 2008
Falling asleep on the job
Sometimes, when I am crawling around the house I just have to stop and have a snooze. Mummy and Daddy are both so excited that I am finally (again) sleeping through the night but they only let me sleep 1 and a half hours for my morning and afternoon nap. I think I need more sleep than that so I often have a little nap when they are not looking....zzzzzz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment