My mummy can not keep me in one place anymore - she thinks it is funny when I try to crawl around on the carpet with my jammies on - I keep slipping and she says it looks like I am running on the spot! She promises to gte it on video so that everyone can see...
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
WOW!!! Look at all those toys and that groovy boys carpet you have. You are very lucky LJ. Can Billy come up there and play with you again?? He may just steal your homer doll but I will post it back to you if he does. ha ha too funny he keeps hitting return when I am typing this!! He is into grabbing things at the moment but not very co ordinated!
Mummy said today you were saying dada, it is hard to believe how fast you are growing up.
xxx hugs and kisses
Aunty Claire
woah LJ - you look 6 feet tall in that outfit!!
looks like Dante and you are going to have a great time when we all catch up in a couple of weeks - you can both follow each other everywhere!!
Post a Comment