How exciting to have a little water slide built just for babies (and their big sisters).
I wish we had a pool with all of that. Can't wait until you come over here for a stay and I'll take you to our beach. IT is just for little kids and has an icecream shop there woo hoo!
My name is Lincoln Jed Crash Crowell and I am the son of Robert and Bridgette. I have 3 big sisters named Gemma, Celeste and Shae-Rose.I have dogs called Angus, Sabre and Johnny and I love to run around the house creating havoc. I love cars and Monster Trucks. When I am not off causing trouble you can find me updating my blog.
2 comments:
Heh Heh love the budgie smugglers LJ!!!!
How exciting to have a little water slide built just for babies (and their big sisters).
I wish we had a pool with all of that.
Can't wait until you come over here for a stay and I'll take you to our beach. IT is just for little kids and has an icecream shop there woo hoo!
Or you could all come to Ballina and learn to surf in the little beaches we have here. soon you will be able to go for a sail in Grandads boat!!
LOL
Post a Comment