Hello Family,
Nanny and Poppa knew that we were driving to Katherine so they came over early for an Easter lunch which Nanny cooked. Nanna and Poppa bought me an Easter Bear to play with, thanks Nanny. We had a play on the carpet, I showed Nanny how I can drive my Tonka Truck around the floor but Mummy got cross when I ran it into the new tv :( and then I watched the rugby with Poppa. This is my first Easter but it is shaping up to be just as much family fun as Xmas!!

2 comments:
Hi LJ - just back on line and so great to see all your photos and activities again. Love to see all the generations together here. Great photos. Nana and Pop look so well. Hope you all had a great Easter.
LOL
grandma Gem
How wonderful to be able to spend Easter time with all your family and friends.
Can't wait to see you again LJ. Looks like you are on the move alot and into everything heh heh...
Glad to hear you didn't eat all those easter eggs...will be the only year in your life without chocolate :)
BIG HUGS
Aunty Clairie
Post a Comment