Hello Family,
Do you like my Easter Monster? Daddy said he has colourful horns like me, Daddy calls me the Monster King when I don't sleep at night. We had a Easter Lunch on Monday, Mummy and Daddy marinated and barbequed a leg of lamb (butterflied) on the BBQ. Celeste is still in Townsville but my other sisters came (including Katie) and Aunty Rosie and Uncle Mark. Mummy and Kylie drank wine and they were laughing alot, Gemma said I would understand that when I am older. Everyone but me got to eat lots of chocolate, oh well there is always next year.....

2 comments:
Hi LJ,
That butterflied lamb sure looks good. Did you get to taste some?
Tell Mum and dad they make better humans than rabbits!!
LOL
Grandma Gem
mmm lamb...very Australian!!
Great to hear you had the family around LJ and got mum and dad to cook you a big yummy BBQ. I can almost smell the meat cooking now :) (can you guess I am hungry!!!)
i love the photo of daddy in the bunny ears. I bet they are his and you just borrowed them when he wasn't wearing them ha ha
Post a Comment