Sunday, February 3, 2008

Where are my parents??

Hello Family,
Well, my parents have deserted me. Mummy and Daddy went to the Police (and Fergie) concert on Friday night and they said I couldn't come, Aunty Monica and Uncle Steve had to feed me, bath me, play with me and put me to sleep. It was my first night away from my parents which I think was harder for Mummy and Daddy then it was for me....Luckily Aunty Monica and Uncle Steve did a really good job as Mummy and Daddy and Shae and Lachlan went to the Drags on the Saturday night. Yes, you guessed it - my parents left me (again!) and Aunty Monica and Uncle Steve had to feed me, bathe me, play with me and put me to sleep. Aunty Monica said that I was very very good and she wants me to live with her now. Mummy said no but she was glad that I was good for my Aunty and Uncle. We are having lots of fun but I am missing Nanna and Poppa and Aunty Rose.

3 comments:

Clairie said...

Forget WHERE ARE MY PARENTS.... Where are the PHOTOS!!!!???

We need to see you LJ and even though you aren't missing Aunty Clairie (dig dig) she is missing you so hurry up and nag those parents of yours to take some more photos and put them up!

xx
Aunty Clairie

Gemma said...

And I want to see some photos of you with Brianna and Lachie and Jared - not to mention Aunty Monica. Loved the one of Uncle Steve!!

Hope you all keep having a great holiday.

LOL

Grandma Gem

Anonymous said...

I did most of the work too!!!

:(

xoXox
your favourite sister Shae-Rosie