Hello Family,
We are still in Perth with my cousins (miss you Gemma, Celeste, Nanna, Poppa and Aunty Rosie, and of course Aunty Clairie). Last night all the adults went out to a flash (very expensive) dinner for Chinese New Year and we stayed home. Shae cooked apricot chicken for us kids, it was really yummy. After dinner, my cousins Lachie and Jarrod helped Shae-Rosie to teach me to crawl. I have very sore knees but it was good fun! Then we we had all had enougyh they gave me a bottle and I was supposed to go to bed but I stayed up for awhile (he he) but I was a good boy - no crying!

1 comment:
Hello LJ,
You are doing so well with the getting up on the knees bit. Good on you Lachie. Love the big smile and the big bright eyes!!
LOL
Grandma Gem
Post a Comment