Sunday, February 3, 2008

Booby or bottle???



Hello Family,

Well, the day has finally arrived. I am now enjoying the bottle and I'm happy to be fed by bottle rather than booby. It started with Aunty Claire feeding me the bottle in Darwin and Aunty Monica has put me to bed with the bottle for the last two nights. Mummy and Daddy are now feeding me in the day and I only have booby at night and the first thing in the morning. Ohh my, Mummy says I am growing up far too quick!!

1 comment:

Clairie said...

Hi LJ,

Great to hear you are taking the bottle. Billy is taking it tooo well. He had 5 bottles yesterday at day care and I only dropped him off with 4!!!! He ended up having to use the emergency (frozen) milk I had also dropped off.

So today and last night I was squeezing and squeezing so he could have 5 bottles to take with him today. If he drinks more than that I will just have to consider lapband stomach surgery for him ha ha ha

Glad to hear you are having fun with your cousins over in Perth too, wish we could be there to make it more chaotic for you.

Lots of love
Aunty Clairie