Hello Family,
Mummy and I went to 'Babies and Books' again today but this time Daddy came yah! We go to the Casuarina Library every Wednesday for dancing, singing and book reading for kids between 3 and 12 months. My friend Roy wasn't there this week - he has moved up to squirmers class :(
I sat with Princess Abbie and we had a good chat. Daddy thinks I was the cutest boy and Abbie was the cutest girl but Mummy says Daddy is biased. Abbie is a real talker, she always has something to say to me. After class we had a bit of a roll around and crawl on the mat while our Mummies talked, and then we went home for a well deserved nap!

2 comments:
Hello LJ,
Well it looks like you have all your mothers social skills. Hope you enjoy listening to stories and reading. You are so lucky to have a mummy and daddy that provide such enrichment in your life. I guess I can expect to hear more about Princess Abbie in the future??
LOL
Grandma Gem
Babies and Books...what a wonderful concept!
You are so lucky LJ to have mummy and daddy do so much with you.
Hope you will be able to write soon...then you can send us some letters :)
Post a Comment