Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

Hello Family, its Valentines Day and Daddy bought roses for Mummy, Matt bought roses for Gemma, Butta (Jeff) bought roses for Celeste (and one for Shae) and Shae got a rose at school so I asked Mummy if I could buy a rose with my pocket money for my girlfriend Princess Abbie.

Shae-Rosie helped, she pushed me around to Abbies house so I could give her the rose...
"Here Abbie, Happy Valentines Day"
Abbie was very happy with her rose, she said thank you Lincoln.

3 comments:

Clairie said...

queeaaawwwww that is just so adorable....i wish Billy had done that for his girlfriends...then again I haven't told Billy about pocket money yet...it is still one of those words we spell out P-O-C-K-E-T-M-O-N-E-Y so he has no idea what we are talking about. Don't want him cashing in too early heh heh

Gemma said...

Hello LJ,

Think it is time daddy took you out bush pighunting for a while. You are not meant to be a SNAG so soon!! Love you and that lovely smile and aren't you lucky to have such a special sister as Shae Rose.

LOL

grandma gem

ACTing Like A Mama said...

Oh LJ - you are such a stud muffin! I bet Abbie was very impressed indeed! I am very impressed that you wear your hat on your head ALL the time! I wish my boy did that! Hope you are having lots of fun up there and taking good care of Aunty Rose for us!