Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Nanna - We got the High-Chair!



Hello Nanna,
Mummy bought me a new high-chair with your money, thank you Nanna. Its great and I have been eating dinner at my high-chair for 3 days now. Mummy bought in on E-Bay and we picked it up last week in Perth! The high-chair is the same as my cousin Dantes' which Aunty Ally told us was very good. When I am older, it turns from a high-chair into a table and chair so I will be able to use it for a long time. Last night I sat with the family at the table for the very first time. I can't wait until I show Gemma and Celeste my new high-chair and Nanna, Mummy thinks you will love it too!

2 comments:

ACTing Like A Mama said...

It suits you LJ - Just make sure that mummy buckles you in, I got into the habit of not buckling in Dante and I never knew how slippery those nappies can be! We have had some close calls!!

Gemma said...

Hello LJ,

I just love that beautiful smile you keep giving!! When are we going to see you??

LOL

Grandma Gem