Monday, February 4, 2008

Visiting Great Grandma in Perth


Hello Family,
Today Nanna Marg took me, Mummy and my favourite sister Shae-Rosie to meet my Great Grandma at her nursing home. She wasn't feeling too well as she had a bad cold but she was very happy to see me and we held hands for awhile. She had lots of photos of other babies on the wall and I saw my cousin Dantes photos. Mummy promised Grandma that she would send some photos of me for her wall. I told Great Grandma about my adventures with cousin Billy on his visit to Darwin and how he tried to kick me, Great Grandma laughed and laughed!

1 comment:

Gemma said...

Hello LJ,

You are so wonderful to visit your great grandma. I know how excited she would have been to see you. Loved the photos. Hope you still have lots of wonderful adventures to have in Perth.
Glad to see Grandma Margaret in the photos. Tell Shae-Rose I am so pleased with her!!

LOL

Grandma Gem