Thank you Grandma and Grandad for the present, I can't wait to you come here and read this book with me. I like looking at the bikes, the planes and the trucks. You can see in this clip how very excited I am!
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Well that book was certainly a winner in our household also - Dante looks at it several times a day - I think Grandma and Grandad are very good at buying two year old boys presents! Dante's favourite at the moment are the rockets - he calls them "Rock-Ons" and tries to count down before the blast off!
Hello LJ,
so glad you were happy with this book. Hope you get to enjoy it over the years. We thought Daddy might like to look at the bikes!
LOL
Granmda Gem
You are growing up so big LJ!!! It is so wonderful to be able to share in your special moments through your blog. Hopefully we will be able to share some of those times together soon. Thinking of you all on your birthday,
Lots of love A. Mon and cooper family xoxox
Post a Comment