Hello Family,
Today Mummy left Darwin for work and Daddy had to work so my favourite sister Shae-Rosie and her friends Alex and Erin looked after me for the night. Shae-Rosie had touch training so Alex and Erin played with me, we had so much fun playing with the touchballs and cones, I was walking around with a cone on my head and dancing, I had a blast!! Thanks Alex and Erin! With all this fun I was so tired. Missing you Mummy and Daddy.

2 comments:
Missing all my babies, freezing here in Canberra! Glad all is going well, am having lots of hot coffee with Aunty Katrina x luv bridgette/mummy
Hello LJ,
I am travelling around the country and really missing my computer!! I finally got a chance to check your blog and see you are still having lots of fun. Glad Daddy's birthday went well. Loved his decorated cake. Grandad and I are in Adelaide this week with Uncle Frank and Jess and the kids. We are having a noisy time!! Getting ready for Darwin!!
LOL Grandma Gem
Post a Comment