Sunday, July 19, 2009

OPen Day - Larrakia Naval Base.









Hello Family,
Gemmas' partner Matt works as a chef in the navy. Daddy took Mummy, Shae and I to an open day at Larrakia Nvaal Base in darwin so that we could have a look at the boats that Matt works in and see how big the kitchen and bedrooms are. It was a very good day as you can see by all the photos. I got to sit in the Captains chair, and there was lots to see and do. I like sitting in the chair and playing with the big gun. The navy band was there and I had a go on the jumping castle which was fun too. I liked all the wheels on the boat and pretended that I was steering the ship. Mummy was laughing she thinks I am not a very good driver but I know that I am.




















2 comments:

Trish said...

Lots and lots of great photos for us to enjoy. I like that! Sha xx

tassie Family said...

Ha LJ, I can see you on one of these boats when you get older , looks like you have had a great day , did you enjoy mats kitchen say hallo to all the family xoxo