Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A day at the beach.











Hello Family,

Mummy had to go to Katherine for a funeral on Saturday so I stayed home with Daddy and we did lots of fun things together. In the afternoon we went to the beach with Uncle Mick and Channel. I liked the hard sand but didn't like walking on the soft sand very much. I also don't like waves but this beach is really good beacuse the waves are very very little, Daddy said "they aren't waves LJ, they are ripples!". Channel showed me how to make a sandcastle and then I showed Channel how to break a sandcastle. We had lots of fun.

2 comments:

Trish said...

I am sitting here in IOWA have my morning coffee and have just checked out Dante, Billy's & your blogs - what a lovely start to my day. I loved the picture of your dad's 40th birthday cake - someone was very clever! How are you going to have time to go to school when you are 5? You have too much going on in your life??? Sha xx

Anonymous said...

Lucky your still with us LJ. Aunty Rose is too scared to let Bailey and Georgia in the water at the beach because of the Croc that is haunting us all!! I can see that your extra careful dad only let you in the small water...Uncle Mick however was obviously up to wrestling the croc in the big waves!!