Hello Family - its my birthday today - I am two years old! It was Grandads birthday yesterday, I was almost born on his birthday but Mummy said I was too slow so I was born the next day. Mummy said the timing was still good because she got to stay up late and watch the 'Tour De France', Mummy and Shae watch it every year now as they remember it from when I was born. After breakfast Mummy and Daddy got all my presents together on the mat and called out to me. I was very excited and even knew how to open the wrapping although sometimes I needed a little help.
This was my first present - a matchbox car - I love cars, look how excited I am!
My next present was a big one - a Tonka Car Carrier, just like the Road Trains we see in the Northern Territory. I love this present - thank you Mum and Dad.
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It looks like you had so much fun on your birthday LJ! Dante brought you a present and its sitting here at our house all wrapped up. Hopefully we can get to the post office this week - A good way to extend your birthday celebrations! lots of Love. Aunty Ally, Joe, Dante, Shilo & Fragola
Happy Birthday LJ. Glad you enjoyed all the unwrapping. It is a wonderful skill to know how to wrap and unwrap a present!! Grandad and I are really looking forward to coming up soon and playing with all your cars!
LOL
Grandma Gem
I'm going to beat Grandma Gem up to Darwin! By 2 weeks perhaps. Last time I saw you, you were only 6 months old LJ - now you are 2! Unbelievable. Happy Birthday. xxx
Post a Comment